All About Our Science Shows and Fun Stations
Designed for kids ages 3-12
45 minutes long with 15-minute intervals between events
Suitable for groups of 50 to 300 kids
A variety of science topics that explain how our world works in an exciting, kid-friendly way
Well-trained Mad Scientists with a flair for presenting dynamic science demonstrations
Entertaining and educational
Special Event Pricing
Shows and AssembliesStarting Price
- 60 Minutes
- Price varies depending on the program
- Rates may change without prior notice
Interactive Fun StationsStarting Price
- 1-hour booth demonstration
- 1 science topic
- 1 Mad Scientist
- Rates for Fun Stations vary depending on the program, duration, number of students.
Make-and-Take Fun StationsStarting Price
- 30 Make & Take Items per session
- 1 Mad Scientists
- Rates may vary depending on the Make & Take Activity
Science Nights and Other Custom EventsStarting Price
- 45-minute show
- 1 Interactive Fun Station
- 2 Mad Scientists
- 60 make-and-take projects per station
- Contact us to get a quote for other customized experiences.
- Prices may vary depending on the program
What is your cancellation policy?
In case of cancellation within 3 days, 50% of total purchased consumables will be paid for by client. In case of cancellation within 24 hours, 100% of total purchased consumables will be paid for by client.+
What kind of space is best suited for a Mad Science special event?
An ideal location would be an area with an open space for the children to sit on the floor. Mad Science special events generally work best when held indoors. However, they can be performed outdoors, weather permitting, where shelter from the wind can be provided.+
Do we need to provide Mad Science with any equipment?
For each scheduled show or fun station, we require an 1 meter long table to place our equipment on. Depending on the event you select, we may need access to an electrical outlet and a sink, or other water source, to clean our glassware and other equipment after the event.+